- Clinicians certified in the ASTYM System will use the
instruments to treat not only painful areas, but also other
problem areas that may contribute to your condition.
- During treatment, you may feel areas that are “rough” or
“bumpy.” These are the areas that need to be addressed.
- Over the course of treatment you will notice that as
these rough areas smooth out, your pain will decrease
and your function will increase.
- Following treatment, you may notice some bruising and
soreness to touch in areas that were rough. This shows
that the body is addressing the abnormal tissue through
the natural healing process.
- You will receive a custom-designed stretching and
exercise program to help your body rebuild healthy
tissue and allow you to return to an active lifestyle.
- Most patients experience a significant change in
their symptoms in the first 3-4 visits.
- It demonstrates success when other approaches
- It often decreases the need for surgical intervention.
- It provides maximum results with a minimum
- number of treatments.
- It has high patient compliance.
- It often enables patients to stay on their job
or stay in their sport.
- It is supported by scientific research,
substantial clinical experience and an
extensive outcomes database.