- Job Demands Analysis
- Post-Offer Pre-Employment Evaluation
- Job Transfer Training
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Work Conditioning or Job Specific Rehabilitation
- On-Site Therapy
- Educational Programs
Work conditioning programs, which often simulate the demands of a given job description, are designed to help patients with the following:
- Rebuild strength
- Increase endurance
- Build flexibility & mobility
- Improve cardio respiratory wellness
- Personalized interventions are also provided to reduce the chances of sustaining another injury upon returning to work.
Our programs consist of customized activities that are similar to the physical demands of the employees job.
To learn more about our workers comp solutions, please give us a call.