- Job Demands Analysis
- Post-Offer Pre-Employment Testing
- Job Transfer Training
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Work Conditioning/Job Specific Rehabilitation
- On-Site Therapy
- Fitness Programs for the Industrial Athlete
- Educational Programs
Patients that suffer from work-related injuries may meet the treatment goals of physical therapy but cannot return to work do to deconditioning (being out of shape).
Work conditioning programs, which often simulate the demands of a given job description, are designed to help patients with the following:
- Recover their strength
- Improve endurance
- Increase flexibility & mobility
- Improve cardiorespiratory fitness
- Personalized interventions are also provided to decrease the odds of re-injury upon return work.
Typically, these programs consist of personalized, full-body, intensive training with a focus on the activities that are similar to the physical demands required by a particular category of employment.
To learn more about our work conditioning program, please give us a call.