Our new address is 1618 Mehta Lane.
Stop by and see us!
Sport & Spine Clinic
About the Sport & Spine Clinic
Specializing in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Did you know that, in most cases, you can access physical therapy without a referral from your doctor?
We work collaboratively with all area physicians/ providers to include them in your medical care, keeping everyone informed and on the same page. Most insurance companies allow you to choose who you would like to see for your therapy needs. Choose Sport & Spine Clinic and Experience the Difference!
YOUR LOCAL PROVIDER FOR THE
ALTERG ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
Our Madison West & Fort Atkinson Clinics offer lower extremity rehabilitation using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®; a unique unweighting technology originally developed by NASA. We are one of the only locations in the area that offer AlterG technology.
- View an Article by the Wall Street Journal Featuring our Alter G.
- We have also been featured in the New York Times.
- See our feature from NBC 15 News!
- We have also been featured on ABC 27!
HOW SPORT & SPINE DIFFERS
- You will receive manual therapy by experts trained in manual therapy techniques.
- Treatment sessions last 1 hour plus.
- We treat the “whole person”, not just the area or body part that is injured.
- Each physical therapist has specialized training to help “you” the patient get the best care possible.
Kurt Chapman, PT, DPT, CSCS is now an IRONMAN Certified Coach. Please contact Sport & Spine Physical Therapy for your endurance training, injury prevention, and rehabilitation needs.