Governor Walker signs bill allowing PTs in Wisconsin to order x-rays.
Our new address is 1618 Mehta Lane.
Stop by and see us!
Check Jedd Wellenkotter Out in the
Summer Edition of Family Magazine
Jedd Wellenkotter, PT, DPT, MS, EPC is the Director of Sport & Spine Clinic of Watertown. He specializes in orthopedic physical therapy including: joint replacements, post-surgical care, running injuries and rehabilitation of sports related injuries. But, not only does he treat athletes, he also is one.
Jedd competes as an Elite Level Triathlete specializing in long course events. Last September, he qualified for the IRONMAN World Championship in Hawaii, where the best endurance athletes in the world race to see if they can be declared the true Ironman. Requiring a top-three finish in his division to qualify for the world championship, the 31-year-old placed second in the 30-34 age group at IRONMAN Wisconsin in September 2014.
Sport & Spine Clinic
About the Sport & Spine Clinic
Specializing in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Did you know that, in most cases, you can access physical therapy without a referral from your doctor?
We work collaboratively with all area physicians/ providers to include them in your medical care, keeping everyone informed and on the same page. Most insurance companies allow you to choose who you would like to see for your therapy needs. Choose Sport & Spine Clinic and Experience the Difference!
YOUR LOCAL PROVIDER FOR THE
ALTERG ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
Our Madison West & Fort Atkinson Clinics offer lower extremity rehabilitation using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®; a unique unweighting technology originally developed by NASA. We are one of the only locations in the area that offer AlterG technology.
- View an Article by the Wall Street Journal Featuring our Alter G.
- We have also been featured in the New York Times.
- See our feature from NBC 15 News!
- We have also been featured on ABC 27!
HOW SPORT & SPINE DIFFERS
- You will receive manual therapy by experts trained in manual therapy techniques.
- Treatment sessions last 1 hour plus.
- We treat the “whole person”, not just the area or body part that is injured.
- Each physical therapist has specialized training to help “you” the patient get the best care possible.